The open enrollment window begins May 22 and closes on June 9. Benefit-eligible team members will receive a Dayforce message that includes a prompt to enroll or make changes to their benefits.
Review the below information and make sure you’re prepared for open enrollment.
- What is Open Enrollment? It’s the one time of the year benefits-eligible team members can make changes to their coverage without a qualifying life event.
- When is Open Enrollment? Mister’s open enrollment window in Dayforce is May 22 – June 9.
- When will benefit elections take effect? Elections take effect on July 1.
- Where can I learn more about Mister’s benefits? You can review the Benefits Guide (para espanol, clic aqui) from mistercarwash.com or watch an in-depth benefits presentation.
- If you’re not sure which health insurance plan to choose, take the Mister Learn course Investing in Yourself: Which Health Insurance Plan Is Right for You?
- Will there be changes to premiums? Unfortunately, health care costs are going up due to inflation. Although Mister has decided to cover most of the increase, a small price increase will be passed on to employees. We will continue to review our benefits and evaluate options for cost savings and enhancements. Please review the 2023/2024 medical plan premiums in the updated Benefits Guide (para espanol, clic aqui).
- What action do I need to take as a benefit-eligible team member?
- If this is your first enrollment, you must make elections in Dayforce to receive benefits.
- If you are already enrolled and want to keep your current elections, no action is needed unless you want to begin participating or continue participating in the Healthcare Savings Account.
- How can I manage my healthcare costs?
- Quantum Health offers healthcare navigation services to team members and their dependents enrolled in our health plan. They can help reduce unnecessary out-of-pocket costs, verify coverage, find in-network providers and more. Visit their website, download the MyQhealth mobile app, or call them at 888-971-7277 to talk live with a Care Coordinator.
- Complete preventative screenings. Early detection can help prevent complications and unnecessary costs.
- Use CirrusMD before visiting urgent care or the emergency room for non-emergent situations. In many cases, you can get the necessary care at no cost.
- Research our free Specialized Health Programs to manage specific health conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HR Helpline at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844.529.7392.