COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Mister’s medical plan will cover the cost of at home over-the-counter (OTC) COVID-19 diagnostic tests for team members and their dependents enrolled in a Mister Medical Plan. Reimbursement will be provided for up to 8 tests for each plan participant, per month.
For reimbursement of an at home over-the-counter test purchased on or after January 15th, print and complete the over-the-counter (OTC) at-home COVID-19 test kit reimbursement form found below. You will need to mail the completed form along with proof of payment to: UMR, PO Box 30541, Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0541.
For future purchases, medical plan participants have two options available:
Purchase from a “Preferred Retailer” – a preferred retailer is a pharmacy that OptumRx has made arrangements with to provide OTC at-home COVID-19 tests at no cost to members. This means you can pick up a test kit off the shelf, take it to the pharmacy counter and present your medical ID Card for a $0 copay. To see a list of preferred retailers, follow the link below. Check back often for the most up to date list.
Purchase from “other retailers and online” – If you prefer to purchase an at-home COVID-19 test kit at any in-store or online retailer other than the preferred retailer in-store pharmacy counter, you can submit your receipt for a maximum reimbursement of $12 per test through UMR’s member portal starting February 1, 2022. Many COVID-19 tests are sold as a two-pack, that means the test pack would be reimbursed at $24 ($12 for each test).
- Steps to submit a receipt beginning February 1, 2022
- Click here to be redirected to UMR’s Member Portal
- Select: Member
- Select: Find a Form
- Select: At Home COVID-19 Test
For questions on reimbursements or assistance, please contact Quantum Health at 888-971-7277.
Mister is not currently mandating employees be vaccinated, however, we strongly encourage our team members to get vaccinated as the vaccine becomes more readily available. #WeAreMister
As more details become available, this page will be updated, so please check back frequently. You can also email HSE@mistercarwash.com with any questions.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Learn more about monoclonal antibodies treatments for high risk COVID-19 patients
- 5 things to know about the Delta variant
- Was the COVID-19 Vaccine made too early?
- How Coronavirus (COVID-19) Invades the Lungs
- Should you still get vaccinated if you’ve had COVID-19
- What you need to know about the Delta variant
- Vaccine Safety: Cornell experts answer questions video
- 3 Common Questions with Dr. Seema Yasmin at Stanford University
- Learn more about Vaccines
- FDA Vaccine Updates
- CDC Vaccine Resources
- V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker