It is that time of year again – Benefits Open Enrollment!
As we head into the enrollment period, here are a few things to know and think about:
- What is Open Enrollment? Open enrollment is the one time during the year when anyone who is eligible for Mister’s health benefits can make any changes to their coverage for any reason.
- When is Open Enrollment? Our open enrollment window opens in Dayforce May 23rd through June 5th, with elections becoming effective July 1st.
- Where can I learn more about Mister Car Wash benefits? View our Benefits Guide visit the Mister Benefits website or watch a more in-depth Benefit Presentation, to learn more about the benefits available to you.
- Are there any changes to premiums? Although Mister Car Wash is experiencing an approximate 6% increase to its overall healthcare costs this year, in staying true to our benefits philosophy of offering diverse offerings of progressive benefits, providing the best care at the best price, and maximizing take-home pay by keeping premiums low, Mister will absorb the entire increase and keep our employee premiums flat for the upcoming plan year.
- What is my responsibility as a benefit eligible team member?
- If this is the first time you are enrolling, you must take action to have benefits.
- If you are already enrolled and would like to maintain your current elections no action is needed, unless you want to begin participating, or continue participating, in the Healthcare Savings Account (HSA).
- You can help us continue to manage health care costs by:
- Engaging with Quantum, your healthcare navigator, to help reduce unnecessary out-of-pocket costs, verify coverage, and find in-network providers.
- Complete preventative screenings – early detection can help prevent complications and unnecessary costs.
- Utilize CirrusMD before visiting Urgent Care or the Emergency Room for non-emergency situations. Many times, they can provide the necessary care for absolutely zero cost.
- Utilize our FREE Point Solution programs that conveniently target specific health conditions and concerns
You will get a Dayforce notification as soon as the enrollment window is open. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HR Helpline at [email protected] or 844.529.7392.