Self-Care for the Holidays
Prioritize your self-care this holiday season with Ginger, our behavioral health coaching and emotional support service. When seasonal stressors get you down, Ginger is here to provide on-demand, confidential mental healthcare for you and your loved ones from the privacy of your smartphone.
The Ginger self-care activities listed below are perfect for the holidays:
- How Gratitude Can Increase Positivity – Build a gratitude practice to cope with negativity
- Managing Seasonal Affective Disorder – Reduce the effects of depression-like symptoms
- Grounding Your Stress – Fall asleep easier or take a breather from stressful situations
- Create a Mental Vacation: Forest – Relax by visualizing a peaceful adventure through a forest
- Count Your Blessings – Become a more positive person by listing the things you are thankful for
Ginger is free for Mister health plan participants and their dependents age 18 and older. With the Ginger app, you can receive immediate coaching via text from a trained behavioral coach.
Get started today! Here’s how:
- Download the Ginger Emotional Support app.
- In the app, tap “Create account” and then “My organization”.
- Follow the instructions on your screen and you’re all set.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the HR Helpline at 844-529-7395.