Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage, and Short Term Disability are important elements in protecting those who depend on you for financial security.
To help give you peace of mind, Mister offers the following benefits to its eligible employees at no cost:
Basic Employee Life: an amount equal to one year’s earnings up to a maximum of $100,000
Basic Employee Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D): an amount equal to one year’s earnings up to a maximum of $100,000
Employee Short Term Disability (STD):
- Benefit: 60% of base weekly pay up to $1,000
- Elimination period: 14 days
- Benefit duration: Up to 11 weeks
Mister also offers eligible employees the opportunity to elect additional Life Insurance and AD&D coverage as follows:
Voluntary Life Insurance:
- Employee: $25,000 increments up to a maximum of $150,000
- Guarantee Issue: $150,000*
- Spouse: $5,000 increments up to a maximum of $75,000 OR 50% of employee coverage, whichever is lesser
- Guarantee Issue: $25,000*
- Dependent Child(ren):
- 15 days – 6 months: $500
- 6 months – 26: 10% of employee coverage up to a maximum of $10,000
- Guarantee Issue: all amounts
You must elect voluntary employee Life Insurance in order to elect voluntary spouse or child overage.
*Guarantee Issue: the amount you will be approved for without providing Evidence of Insurability (EOI). Guarantee Issue is only available when you first become eligible to elect voluntary Life Insurance.