The 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan is a retirement savings plan that Mister Car Wash offers to all eligible employees.
How does a 401(k) retirement savings account work?
You choose how much you want to put into the 401(k) savings account every pay day. This money is taken out of your paycheck pre-tax with the traditional option, or after-tax with the Roth option, and placed into a savings account which grows in value over time.
How do I get FREE MONEY from Mister Car Wash for my 401(k) savings account?
For every dollar you put into your 401(k) savings account, Mister will give you an additional $0.50 up to 3% of your salary. All matching contributions are made on a pre-tax basis.
- If you earn $1000, 3% of your salary is $30.
- For every $30 you put into your 401(k), Mister will put in $15.
- This means you will be putting $45–pre-tax– into your account every pay day!
Am I eligible to participate in the 401(k) savings plan?
To be eligible to participate, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must work for Mister at least 6 months
- Once you become eligible, you remain eligible and can enroll anytime
- Eligibility occurs on your 6 month anniversary date
How do I enroll into the 401(k)?
Once you have been notified of your eligibility to participate, you can enroll in two ways:
- Register online here
- Follow the instructions to create a username and password
- Call 1-888-976-4907
How do I access the money in my account?
Per IRS regulations and Mister Car Wash 401(k) Retirement Plan (“the Plan”) rules, you can withdraw money from your account under the following circumstances:
- Financial Hardship
- Overdue medical bills
- School tuition
- Purchase of primary residence
- others as defined by Internal Revenue Code and the Plan’s provision
- Permanent Disability
- Severance of Employment
- Attainment of age 59 1/2
Where can I get more information?
For more information or questions not addressed above, please contact:
- Mercer Wise retirement at 1-888-976-4907
- Mister Human Resources at 1-844-529-7392 or [email protected]