Mister’s 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Retirement might seem like a subject for another day, a retirement plan is an important benefit you shouldn’t overlook. Mister’s 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan offers a powerful way to enhance your long-term financial well-being by investing in yourself. It helps you brighten your retirement outlook to handle what could be the biggest expense of your life.
All Mister employees who are 18 years of age or older and have been with the company for at least 6 months are eligible to participate in the company’s 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. Once you become eligible, you remain eligible and can enroll at anytime.
For every dollar you put into your 401(k) account up to 3%, Mister will give you an additional $0.50. All matching contributions are made on a pre-tax basis and the employer match is discretionary.
- If you earn $1000, 3% of your salary is $30.
- For the first $30 you put into your 401(k), Mister will put in $15.
- This means you will be putting $45–pre-tax– into your account every pay day!
How do I enroll in Mister’s 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan?
As you approach six months of service, you can expect to receive a Welcome Packet from Mercer Wise retirement with plan information and highlights. On your six month eligibility date, you can enroll by following the below steps.
- Register online at Mercer Wise retirement here. Follow the instructions to create a username and password. If you need assistance or have questions, please call (888) 976-4907 to speak with a customer service representative.
Can I rollover my 401(k) account from my previous employer?
When you have a retirement account with a former employer, sometimes it can make sense to roll your assets into one 401(k) plan to give you a bit more freedom. You can rollover qualified existing 401(k) accounts by contacting your previous 401(k) plan provider and letting them know you would like to rollover your existing funds to the Mister 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan. They should mail you a check issued to Transamerica on your behalf. You will need to complete the Mister Rollover form, and then mail it along with your rollover check and check stub to the address listed on the rollover form.
How do I access the money in my account?
Per IRS regulations and Mister Car Wash 401(k) Retirement Plan (“the Plan”) rules, you can withdraw money from your account under the following circumstances:
- Financial Hardship
- Overdue medical bills
- School tuition
- Purchase of primary residence
- others as defined by Internal Revenue Code and the Plan’s provision
- Permanent Disability
- Severance of Employment
- Attainment of age 59 1/2
Where can I get more information?
For more information or questions not addressed above, please contact:
- Mercer Wise retirement at 1-888-976-4907
- Mister Human Resources at 1-844-529-7392 or email@example.com