Brighten your future with Mister Car Wash’s Tuition Reimbursement Program
The Mister Car Wash Tuition Reimbursement Program encourages and supports employees who enroll in college, university, and technical school courses in order to help support the growth and development of our employees.
To be eligible you must:
- Have worked for Mister Car Wash for twelve consecutive months.
- Achieve a passing grade of “C” or better or pass for a pass/fail in the eligible course.
- Not be on any performance improvement plan at the time of application.
- Have an FGP score 2.5 or higher.
- Begin the course after your hire date with Mister and be ‘active’ on the date tuition reimbursement is paid out.
- Complete application through Dayforce and provide supporting documentation (transcripts and receipt) no later than 90 days after a course is completed.
Types of programs that can be reimbursed?
- English as a Second Language Program (ESL) courses
- Trade certification applicable to Mister business (e.g. engineering, mechanical, HVAC, etc.)
- Associate, Baccalaureate, or Graduate degree
- Professional certifications directly applicable to your current position at Mister
How much can be reimbursed?
You may submit an application for reimbursement up to $2,000 per calendar year as long as funding is available. This amount includes tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies.
How do I get reimbursed?
Once you have successfully completed an eligible course with a passing grade of “C” or better, or “Pass” a pass/fail course, you can apply for tuition reimbursement by following these steps:
- Open the Tuition Reimbursement Request application in the Forms section of Dayforce
- Complete all required fields
- Attach receipts and transcripts for the course(s) that you have successfully completed
- Once your application has been reviewed for eligibility and completeness and has been approved, you will be notified and reimbursement will be processed with the next scheduled payroll
How do I get more information?
For additional information or assistance with applying for reimbursement, please contact Human Resources at 844-529-7392 or [email protected].