Mister Car Wash is proud to introduce the Tuition Reimbursement Program to help support the growth and development of our employees.
Who is eligible to participate?
The Tuition Reimbursement Program is open to all Mister employees (excluding Director-level and above) who have been with the company for at least 6 consecutive months at the time of application and are 16 years of age or older.
What types of programs can be reimbursed?
- English as a Second Language Program (ESL) courses
- Trade certification applicable to Mister business (e.g. engineering, mechanical, HVAC, etc.)
- Associate, Baccalaureate, or Graduate degree
- Professional certifications directly applicable to your current position at Mister
How much can be reimbursed?
You may submit an application for reimbursement up to $2,000 per calendar year. This amount includes tuition, fees, books, and/or supplies. *Reimbursement is only available after the course has been completed and must be received no later than 90 days after a course is completed.
How do I get reimbursed?
Once you have successfully completed an eligible course with a passing grade of “C” or better, or “Pass” a pass/fail course, you can apply for tuition reimbursement by following these steps:
- Open the Tuition Reimbursement Request application in the Forms section of Dayforce
- Complete all required fields
- Attach receipts and transcripts for the course(s) that you have successfully completed
- Once your application has been reviewed for eligibility and completeness and has been approved, you will be notified and reimbursement will be processed with the next scheduled payroll
How do I get more information?
For additional information or assistance with applying for reimbursement, please contact Human Resources at 844-529-7392 or [email protected].